TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Revised: 6.20.22
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) constitute a binding agreement between you and Feel Good Always, LLC d/b/a Sun Chaser (“Sun Chaser” “we,” or “us”) with respect to your use of all company-owned websites and domains including https://drinksunchaser.com/ (collectively, the “Site”), and the services available on the Site (collectively, the “Services”), including any Content (as defined in Section 2 below). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER (WHETHER AUTOMATED OR OTHERWISE), YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, WHICH IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE, AND (B) AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE), OR THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITH YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND HE OR SHE AGREES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ON YOUR BEHALF AND TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
THIS AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES A JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CAN BE FOUND IN SECTION 14.
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Site or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
Improper use of the Services may result in civil or criminal liabilities to you or the termination of access by us to the Services.
- User Content and Restrictions. The Services may enable users to submit, upload, post, share, display, or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) ideas, information, materials, and other user-generated content (collectively, “User Content”). You may not post any User Content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, malicious, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy rights or right of publicity, or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes or promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service;
- infringes upon, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party;
- encourages criminal conduct;
- contains false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by Sun Chaser or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or
- contains any virus, malware, spyware, or other harmful content or code.
- Rights You Grant to Us. You hereby grant to Sun Chaser an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and prepare derivative works of any User Content you post on or through the Services for any purpose and in all forms and all media, whether now known or that become known in the future, and you waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called “rental rights,” “moral rights,” and all rights of “droit moral” in that User Content, even if the User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. If you post User Content, you represent and warrant to Sun Chaser that you own or control all rights in and to such User Content and have the right to grant the rights above to us.
- No Responsibility. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content, and you acknowledge and agree that Sun Chaser is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any User Content.
- No Obligation to Prescreen, Monitor or Use. Sun Chaser retains the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, monitor, edit, remove, or move User Content posted on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to post, keep, or use your User Content.
- Submitted Ideas. While we appreciate your interest in the Services and our business, Sun Chaser does not want and cannot accept any ideas or information users consider confidential and/or proprietary. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects independently developed by or on behalf of Sun Chaser might seem to others to be similar to users’ own creative ideas, suggestions, and/or materials. Except with respect to your personal information as expressly provided for in our Privacy Statement, all comments, suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, or other information or materials disclosed or offered to us by you via the Services or in response to solicitations on the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND SUN CHASER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER SUN CHASER NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SUN CHASER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SUN CHASER NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH SUN CHASER REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Health Disclaimer. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any statements or materials on our Site or the Services. Neither the FDA or any regulatory agency endorses or approves of products on our Site or our Services. Furthermore, none of the statements on our Site or related to the Services should be construed as dispensing medical advice or making claims regarding the cure of diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before using our Services, especially if you are pregnant, taking medication, nursing, or have a pre-existing injury or medical condition.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SUN CHASER OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 9.3, SUN CHASER IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IN NO EVENT WILL SUN CHASER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEED U.S. $100.00 THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 9 may not apply to you.
- JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND IMPACTS THE WAY THAT YOU AND WE BRING CLAIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND HOW THOSE CLAIMS ARE DECIDED.
YOU AND SUN CHASER EACH UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. THIS MEANS THAT ANY CLAIM WOULD BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE, NOT A JURY. FURTHER, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM THAT PROCEEDS IN A COURT, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Geographic Restrictions. Sun Chaser is based in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to and use of the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms of Service, their subject matter, or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, other than such laws and case law that would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
- Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver and Severability. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service, including our Privacy Statement, Shipping and Return Policy, constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Sun Chaser with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.